Green Thai Chicken Curry
- 1 chicken breast, cut in small pieces
- 2 cups frozen stirfry vegetables
- 2 tbsp green curry paste
- 1 can reduced fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- avocado oil spray
- Spray a large skillet pan with avocado oil spray.
- Cook the chicken for approximately 15-20 minutes or until the temp reaches 165F?.
- Remove from pan. Stir in frozen vegetables and cook for about 5 mins remove from pan.
- Add coconut milk, water, and green curry paste, garlic powdered, salt and ground pepper and stir it until mixed?.
- Add chicken back into the pot.
- Bring to a boil.
- Serving suggestion: Serve over rice