- Immersion or regular blender
- 1 yellow onion, diced???
- 1 medium carrots, peeled and diced???
- 3 stalks of celery, diced???
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced???
- 1 bell red bell pepper???
- 1 tbsp avocado oil???
- 1 medium zucchini, diced???
- 4 cups broth???
- 2 tsp taco seasoning???
- 1/2 cup corn???
- 1 1 chicken breast, cooked and shredded???
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped???
- Tortilla chips of strips for serving???
- ?In a medium pot add avocado oil, onion, carrots, celery, red bell pepper on medium high heat. Saut? for about 10 minutes until onion is translucent. ???
- Add tomatoes, zucchini, broth, taco seasoning.
- Bring to a boil, then lower heat to low and simmer for about 15 minutes or until all vegetables are tender.???
- Remove from heat and blend using an immersion blender or regular blender.
- Return back to the pot and add the chicken corn and cilantro. Boil for about 5 minutes. ???
- Top with tortilla chips, Greek yogurt or anything other topping and Enjoy!???